Haggis Making Demonstration & Lunch
- 기간: 120 분 (대략)
- 위치: Balfron, Glasgow
- 상품 코드: hmd
If you've not tasted haggis before, or want to know a little more about Scotland’s national dish, you are in for a real treat. In this Haggis Making Demonstration & Lunch set on a working sheep farm, you will discover all that you need to know about haggis and how to enjoy its unique flavours.
- Experience a masterclass in Scottish haggis making.
- Learn about the origins of haggis and why it is so delicious.
- Enjoy a delicious meal of handmade haggis and traditional accompaniments.
Vegetarian haggis option available as standard, vegan & gluten free options by arrangement.
Every participant will receive a complimentary recipe pack & a souvenir Haggis Experience Certificate.
What to expect:
The Haggis Making Demonstration & Lunch will begin with a welcoming cup of tea or coffee, served with traditional Scottish shortbread, followed by a masterclass in haggis making. During the masterclass you will:
- Be introduced to a working sheep farm and the surrounding area.
- Receive an entertaining introduction to the mythical haggis.
- Discover the origins of haggis and the ingredients that make it so delicious.
- Explore the spices that give haggis its unique flavour.
- Watch the making of a traditional haggis by a master Haggis Maker.
- Learn how to perfect the traditional accompaniments to haggis.
We also include a brief understanding of why haggis is intrinsically liked to Rabbie Burns, Scotland's Bard.
After the haggis masterclass, sit down to enjoy a generous lunch of fresh Scottish haggis and classic traditional accompaniments.
Steaming peppery swedes & creamy smooth mashed potatoes