Haggis Making Demonstration & Lunch
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Balfron, Glasgow
- Product code: hmd
If you've not tasted haggis before, or want to know a little more about Scotland’s national dish, you are in for a real treat. In this Haggis Making Demonstration, set on a working sheep farm, you will discover all that you need to know about haggis and how to enjoy its unique flavours.
● Experience a master class in Scottish haggis making with an expert local chef
● Learn about the origins of haggis and why it is so delicious
● Enjoy a delicious meal of handmade haggis and traditional accompaniments
(Vegetarian and vegan haggis option available, by arrangement
Every participant will receive a complimentary recipe pack & a souvenir Haggis Experience Certificate
The Lunch Experience will include:
Join us on a working sheep farm and start with a Tea or Coffee and some Scottish shortbread.
- Introduction to the sheep farm and the surrounding area.
- Let us take you an entertaining introduction to the mythical Haggis.
- Discover its origins and the ingredients that make it so delicious.
- Explore the spices that give Haggis its unique flavour.
- Watch the making of a traditional haggis by a master Haggis Maker
- Learn how to perfect the traditional accompaniments to Haggis
Finish your experience with a generous lunch of fresh Scottish haggis and classic traditional accompaniments.
Steaming Peppery Swedes & Creamy smooth mashed potatoes